- Best for medium & heavy chewers
- Support skeletal health, joint health, and muscle wellbeing
- Support dental health and help stimulate jaw muscles
- Odor-free, fully digestible, splinter-free
- Single-ingredient: Natural beef scapula
- Grain-free, hormone-free, & chemical-free
- Hormone-free, & chemical-free
- Made from grass-fed, grass-finished, free-range cattle in Brazil
Pack: 1 pound Inch: 6-9
Ingredients:100% Brazilian beef scapula
|UM (max) moisture|
|PB (min) protein|
|MM (max) ash|
|EE (min) - fat|
|FB (max) fiber|
My 10 month Springer Spaniel initially thrived with the big check derived from Beef Scapula-----one a day gave her the challenge she needed! The only change has been that she stops about 10 min of chomping and does not want the remainder, which becomes a lot of money 'wasted'----I still buy a pack a week for its natural enjoyment and pleasure but probably will look for other items as a variety.
Beef scapula, I i must say they are a little expensive they do bring a good amount and they are big which is a plus i will continue to buy it because my Samoyed loves it i only give him half and he almost bit my hand off because he didn’t want me to take it away
Great good guys!
My 11 month old Boxer loves the Beef Scapula! I love that it's lasting a long time. She enjoys chewing on it every morning before her breakfast.
My dog always upchucks a piece the morning after eating one of these. Perhaps smaller pieces? I tried cutting it half, but I probably would need a buzz saw to do it. A knife couldn’t do it