- Best for heavy chewers
- Support joint health, brain health, musculoskeletal health
- Great for dental health and help stimulate jaw muscles
- Positive outlet for chewing
- Odor-free, fully digestible, low in fat, and high in protein
- Single-ingredient: Natural beef pizzle
- Grain-free, hormone-free, & chemical-free
- Made from grass-fed, free-range cattle in Brazil
Pack: 5 count, 10 count Inch: 6
Ingredients: Natural beef pizzle
|UM (max) moisture||9.794|
|PB (min) protein||85.246|
|MM (max) ash||2.726|
|EE (min) - fat||0.892|
|FB (max) fiber||0.378|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My dog eats these within 10 minutes! She loves them, but it’s a very expensive treat.
Bought and paid a steep price for these because of the promised longer chewing time for an aggressive chewer. I gave it to him when I brushed him and it didn’t last longer than 8 min. for him to finish. Expensive for what we got out of it.
The braided bullysticks are very nice, they look a lot nicer, is good size, packaging is nice and is a bit less expensive compared to other brands. My pups love this brand better than others plus they have the best customer service, this is the only brand I purchase now unless they are sold out of what I want which happens once in a while. Been buying these for maybe 2 1/2 yrs…whenever Amazon started carrying this brand
Great product. My puppy enjoys it for long time. No odor, long lasting bully sticks.
My teacup poodles love these. The braided sticks are big enough that they last a while and my boys happily chew away! I've ordered more!