- Best for medium & heavy chewers
- Supports brain health, joint health, and muscle regeneration
- Promote a lustrous coat
- Support dental health and help stimulate jaw muscles
- Odor-free, fully digestible, low in fat, and high in protein
- Single-ingredient: Natural beef pizzle
- Grain-free, hormone-free, & chemical-free
- Made from grass-fed, free-range cattle in Brazil
Pack: 2 count, 4 count, 12 count Inch: 6
Ingredients: Natural beef pizzle
Approximate Kcal per unit:
6 Inch: 183 Kcal 12 Inch: 314 Kcal
We've had three terriers in our lives, but none were as aggressive with chewing as our current cairn, Rosie (don't let the name fool you; she's female, but no lady). She should be the gold standard in the field for those making toys and chews, as she goes through them quickly. She has a scheduled chewing time every day (she sits up, flat on her bottom, like a rabbit with her paws in front, and then she has to "high-five" my husband's hand before she gets the bully stick; she's extremely athletic and intelligent). She now tries it numerous times a day, but to no avail--fortunately, the two-legged alpha male matches her in stubbornness and intelligence. Thank God for bully sticks.
My little pittie loves these!
the bully sticks are too big for my dog. I am using a tree limb trimmer to cut them in half. I would prefer bully sticks that are half as thick and smaller. Perhaps weighing half of what you sent.
My dogs really like all of Nature Farm treats but the particularly love the thick bully sticks.
I have found Nature Farm to be a great company to deal with too
Sinclair did eventually eat them but prefers the ones that smell.