- Best for medium & heavy chewers
- Supports brain health, joint health, and muscle regeneration
- Promote a lustrous coat
- Support dental health and help stimulate jaw muscles
- Odor-free, fully digestible, low in fat, and high in protein
- Single-ingredient: Natural beef pizzle
- Grain-free, hormone-free, & chemical-free
- Made from grass-fed, free-range cattle in Brazil
Ingredients: Natural beef pizzle
Approximate Kcal per unit:
6 Inch: 183 Kcal 12 Inch: 314 Kcal
|UM (max) moisture||9.794|
|PB (min) protein||85.246|
|MM (max) ash||2.726|
|EE (min) - fat||0.892|
|FB (max) fiber||0.378|
These 12" extra thick bully sticks are the best for aggressive chewers. No odor with these as you find in other brands.
My dog Boog loves them
Always the best from you
That’s why I continue to order them for my bully’s
We have an aggressive chewer that loves bully sticks! Just have to remember to take it when it’s small enough to swallow!
Dogs love them. They last longer than anything else we’ve tried. Take two days of good chew time to finish them. I have an Aussie and a German shorthair. Both 60lb dogs.