- Best for light chewers and picky eaters
- Ideal for a quicker chew
- Support hip and joint health along with dental health
- Low odor, fully digestible, packed with natural glucosamine and chondroitin
- Single-ingredient: Natural beef esophagus
- Grain-free, hormone-free, & chemical-free
- Made from grass-fed, free-range cattle in Brazil
Ingredients: Natural beef esophagus
Approximate Kcal per unit:
6 Inch: 51 Kcal 10 Inch: 79 Kcal
These are okay, but my dogs go through them in about 5 minutes. I like something that lasts a bit longer.
The dogs loved them, and I already ordered again.
My dog loves these. She begs for them. Highly recommend for dogs who love to chew.
If you have small dogs, mine are 17 lb and 30 lb... these are great treats! Strong enough to last awhile, yet chewable, not rocks like the Tendons and Collagen sticks (think pit bulls etc for these). Gullet sticks are great for all dogs.
I cut the 10" in half and they get 2 halfs per day. Mid day and before bed time. They both sit there and give me the STARE DOWN until I get them one. They love these so much they won't take a Bully stick anymore. And, I don't have to put a choke pertector on these, which I have alot of from Bully Sticks. Love them, highly recommend, for my small dogs.