Persistent chewers can get excited very quickly. This excitement translates to greater jaw muscle power which can, in effect, make bones splinter. Monitor your dog closely while chewing and remove the treat immediately if it breaks into pieces.
- Extra thick bones best for large breeds
- Support skeletal health, joint health, and muscle health
- Support dental health and help stimulate jaw muscles
- Earth-friendly individual packaging for freshness
- Single-ingredient: Natural bone and marrow
- Grain-free, hormone-free, & chemical-free
- Made from grass-fed, free-range cattle in Brazil
Pack: 2 count Inch: 5-6
Ingredients: Beef femur bone
|Kcal per unit:||n/a|
|UM (max) moisture|
|PB (min) protein|
|MM (max) ash|
|EE (min) - fat|
|FB (max) fiber|
My dog loves these marrow bones. She is still chewing on one.
They initially loved them but once the outer skin was gone, they lost interest. They may go back to them once in awhile because they’re in the backyard.
I bought these bones expecting them to be filled with marrow as shown in the pictures. They are completely hollow and have some skin? on the outside that my dogs eat in 5 minutes and then is pretty much done with the bone. If there was a zero start option, I would have chosen that. They aren’t marrow bones since they don’t have marrow.
The dogs loved the flavor but were finished in 15 minutes.