- Best for light chewers, puppies, senior dogs, small breeds
- Support dental health and help stimulate jaw muscles
- Benefits joint health, brain function, coat health, and muscle tone
- Natural beef scented, fully digestible, low in fat, and high in protein
- Single-ingredient: Natural natural beef pizzle sheath
- Grain-free, hormone-free, & chemical-free
- Made from grass-fed, free-range cattle in Brazil
Pack: 30 count, 50 count Inch: 6 inch
Ingredients: Natural beef pizzle sheath
Approximate Kcal per unit:
6 Inch: 35 Kcal 10 Inch: 58 Kcal
|UM (max) moisture||9.794|
|PB (min) protein||85.246|
|MM (max) ash||2.726|
|EE (min) - fat||0.892|
|FB (max) fiber||0.378|
I thought I was ordering U.tra-premium dog treats, but got the pixies instead. Some of them are so think they can cut your dog’s gums. Others are hollow, and splinter; and I have to nuke them in water to get them short enough for my 10-pound pup. As he ate one, it developed a soft tale that I had to pull out of his throat. I will be donating these to a shelter.
We have a precious 8lbs toy poodle with a tiny mouth, but these are often small enough for her to have a good chew along with her big sister. Love them!
My dogs love these sticks and I love that part of the money is donated to Lee Asher who takes in all types of animals
I bought these for my little 5 pound Maltese because I thought they might help with her joint pain but she just sniffed them and walked away. I’m going to donate them to our local animal shelter because I’m sure some other dogs will love gem.
My dog absolutely love these pixie sticks and really keeps her teeth clean. On her annual checkup, the veterinarian said she was shocked at how clean her teeth and gums were. I am very happy with the dog treat and will continue to purchase. Some treats cause stomach upset and have never found this to be the case with these.