Persistent chewers can get excited very quickly. This excitement translates to greater jaw muscle power which can, in effect, make bones splinter. Monitor your dog closely while chewing and remove the treat immediately if it breaks into pieces.
- Extra thick bones best for large breeds
- A cheesy, tasteful treat for excellent mental stimulation
- Support dental health and stimulate jaw muscles
- Earth-friendly individual packaging for freshness
- Limited ingredients: Natural beef femur bone stuffed with bacon & cheese filling
- Grain-free, hormone-free, & chemical-free
- Made from grass-fed, grass-finished, free-range cattle in Brazil
Pack: 3 count Inch: 5-6
Ingredients: Beef femur bone, chicken, water, manioc flour, natural bacon & cheese flavor, vegetable glycerin, calcium propionate
|Kcal per unit:||n/a|
|UM (max) moisture|
|PB (min) protein|
|MM (max) ash|
|EE (min) - fat|
|FB (max) fiber|
My dogs really enjoyed these. They were a good size and filled properly. Kept them busy for about a half hour which is always a goal!
I have a 40 pound dog. She was able to get a small amount of the filling out, but was unable to get through the very tough outer bone.
My four Border collies immediately pounced on these bones. It's important to note that these bones are approx 6" long...my dogs stopped trying to get the filling out after a couple of days. That's just a frustration thing though...they'll get back to them. I recommend these bones.
They were all about the filling, but not about gnawing the bones down to get at it once the outer filling was eaten. So now have two abandoned bones still 2/3 full. Was so hoping they’d keep at it, but they weren’t interested in the bone at all.