- Best for medium & heavy chewers
- Supports brain health, joint health, and muscle regeneration
- Promote a lustrous coat
- Support dental health and help stimulate jaw muscles
- Odor-free, fully digestible, low in fat, and high in protein
- Single-ingredient: Natural beef pizzle
- Grain-free, hormone-free, & chemical-free
- Made from grass-fed, free-range cattle in Brazil
Pack: 4 count, 12 count Inch: 6
Pack: 5 count, 10 count Inch: 12
Ingredients: Natural beef pizzle
|UM (max) moisture||9.794|
|PB (min) protein||85.246|
|MM (max) ash||2.726|
|EE (min) - fat||0.892|
|FB (max) fiber||0.378|
There was an odor to them and they didn’t last very long
I thot I ordered 2 packages for a total of 8 sticks, but only received 1 package with 4 sticks. Still waiting for 1 package…
My dog loved them and I loved them because they didn’t have a terrible smell!
My 55lb pittie loves these!
We usually get bully’s from Costco but honestly they don’t last long and it depends on the batch you get quality wise. I’ve been looking for LONG lasting for my heavy chewers, a lab and an Aussie. When these came in the mail my dogs, who are super well behaved, tried to open the package. They went absolutely insane. We did a training session and the bully was the reward. My dogs couldn’t even focus on the session they were eager for the sticks. Great quantity and thickness will def be ordering again.